I think I’m going to rewatch Kimi ni Todoke because it makes me happy but also makes me cry and I think I need both of those things right now.
On one hand I miss sleeping with my dog because she’s warm and fuzzy but on the other hand I really like waking up without the feeling of having wads of hair stuck in my nose and throat.
my name is gabi and i have pms and some sort of mystery illness that is directing mucus and pressure to unmanageable places
someone come scratch my head and tell me nice things
maybe bring me some hot apple cider i don’t know
it’s up to you
I found sleep shirts that don’t have stupid sayings on them for a very reasonable price!
Instead of saying “only donuts truly understand me” they’re covered in stars and have cartoon sharks on the front!
Much more suitable for a mature woman like myself.
Would anyone like to come over and be my live-in best friend until I go back to school in approximately 2.5 weeks?
Refreshments will be provided.
For the first time in recent memory I don’t have at least one half-finished water bottle in my room so I’ve been lying here feeling like I just made three laps around the Sahara Desert for an hour and a half because the kitchen is all the way downstairs and I’m pooped.
Anonymous asked, "Maybe you can help with this. I took part one of alcohol edu and haven about a month ago but have gotten no email to continue to part 2. The course progress says my intercession is 365 days but the programming office said it needed to be done by today. Did they mean just part one or part two as well? I really don't want my registration to be delayed because of this"
So it’s been two years since I did AlcoholEdu and all I remember is that it was merely a review of what I learned in my sophomore year health class minus Mr. Kravitz’s exciting tales of college drinking gone wrong.
I think I only needed the first part completed before I actually started college. My boyfriend thinks he didn’t get the email for the second part until around Christmas time, and he just went through this last year. I don’t know if it takes that long, necessarily, but I think you’re A-OK only having done the first part.
noireuse replied to your post “Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your 10 favourite followers (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧”
I feel like organising third graders by their physical traits subtly advocates racism at a young age. ??
It does sound like that. And maybe it did, a bit. I don’t remember exactly what we were doing…I think my teacher might have been looking for a creative way to call us to line up for the gym or the library or something that wasn’t just “row 1, row 2, etc.” My school was essentially all-white but I guess that’s still suggesting that there might be a preference for certain traits…although I’m pretty sure my teacher was at least attempting to be random.
When I employ similar tactics with my kindergartners, I usually go with things they’re wearing or ways their hair is styled or other characteristics that involve a choice. But that was a little less doable at my elementary school because we had uniforms and a strict dress code.
Ultimately, it probably wasn’t the ideal way to go about it. But I certainly don’t think my teacher had bad intentions.
America’s Next Top Model was such a treasure.
A real treasure.
asked, "Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your 10 favourite followers (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧"
- After almost 21 years of life, I still have no idea what to do with my feet when I sleep. Do I wear socks and have them poke out the covers? Do I not wear socks and keep them tucked under? What kind of socks are best? I have no idea.
- I almost always type on my phone with a single thumb even though I know using both hands is significantly faster.
- My natural hair color is dirty blonde, but I didn’t want to be a blonde as a child, so my entire family let me think my hair was actually brown. One time in third grade my teacher was having us organize ourselves based on physical traits and everyone yelled at me for going with the brown-haired kids because I was clearly blonde and I still have not forgiven my family for allowing me to live such an obvious lie.
- I eat round things like burgers and filled donuts in a circle. I eat all the edges first and save the middle for last because that’s where all the good stuff is concentrated.
- I have a bruise that reminds me of a volcano underneath my pinky nail from getting hit during a floor hockey game four months ago.
I want to love “Anaconda” because I’m a fan of Nicki Minaj overall but I feel like “Baby Got Back” is not a great song to sample? It’s…It’s very much it’s own song, you know? “Anaconda” feels more like “Baby Got Back ft. Nicki Minaj” than a new song. The sample is overpowering.
I don’t know. I guess I just want more Nicki and less Sir Mix-a-Lot.
I never thought I would run across that particular problem, but here I am.